Binance   Ledger

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Free Coinpot + Eobot Strategy

I have been trying to find an effective way to profit from small amounts of cryptocurrencies. I am a worker and as such, don't have a lot of extra money to throw around and get into cryptos. I assume there are many people who just like me, want to get in but simply can't afford it. To that end, I began digging.

I watched a lot of videos, read numerous posts and webpages and ended up bogged down in useless information. There was a lot of do this or do that and you will find it easy to get into. Obviously most of it was just talk, or worse, someone trying to make a quick buck off of someone else.

Then I stumbled onto a video on YouTube. It was a way of using Eobot and faucets to begin building enough to truly work with, without taking years. The idea was solid, but I tweaked it a little bit so it could easily work for me and others.

Basically, I use the faucets connected to CoinPot.
I have found five so far. Three for bitcoin, one for dogecoin and one for litecoin.

Make sure you use the same email address for all of them; This is important!

The trick is, use the first one (Bonus Bitcoin) every 15 minutes. Under the claim button there is a link that says "change your claim settings." Check the box that says "always receive the average claim amount." If you do this, you won't get the 5000 but you will also get more that 45.

As for the other four, those build over time. But the longer you wait, the slower it adds up. So I check those every 30 minutes.

However, with the Moon Faucets you can claim every 5 minutes and with Bit Fun you can claim every 3 minutes.

If I keep to this scheduled, I make 13,000 satoshi everyday. Then I send it to Eobot. (there is a 1000 satoshi fee for withdraws under 50,000 satoshi.) Eobot generates a wallet address for you to deposit.

It can take up to 48 hours to transfer, but once it does I exchange the satoshis for "Cloud SHA-256 4.0 24 HOUR RENTAL." Mine your GHS.

Every two days or so (depending on bonuses) you can withdraw your Doge and Litoshi. On days that all three hit my Eobot account at roughly the same time, I convert everything over to the same currency (usually doge) and buy the "24 hour rental." There is a 35% fee for each conversion.

Eobot also has its own faucet. Whatever you are mining when you claim it, is what it pays out.

I have also put some of my earnings into Cloud Folding and Cloud SETI. These also work like a mining tool, though they only pay in Cure coin and Gridcoin. Both of which I can exchange for different coins, invest in GHS or simply let them build.

That's all about it, really. This is not a get rich quick deal. If you want it to work, you have to put in the time. You can also use other faucets and tweak the idea to work better for you. This is just how I am using the system right now; and while it is a bit slowly going, my GHS is growing. And just in case anyone was wondering, yes you can mine steem.

No comments:

Post a Comment